With Nothingness

I am content

with nothingness.

I feel like all of these recent thoughts

of breakthroughs are misleading.

Every once in awhile a Taoist outlook is healthy.

I should probably eat

soon though. My fingers are raw

from being bitten.

Image

74 Responses to With Nothingness

1. books494 says:

Oh the writing is cool no prob there. Maybe you continue to overachieve :) hence the bitten fingers? thanks for following

• Sean Lynch says:

I’m trying to stop biting them now, because my gram was able to recently, I’m starting with my left pinky and stopping one by one… if only I could stop smoking.

2. yazirum says:

Hello Sean,
    Thanks very much for following me.
    I also added you on my follow list.
    cheers,
    saideh

3. Anonymous says:

Sean, Thanks for following my blog — and for making me think with yours. Keep it going!

4. You know, you’ve accomplished so much already — good for you! Thanks for following!!

5. Really love your blog! And your fingers look just like mine. :)

6. Hey–thanks for the follow. I had a friend in grade school who bit his fingers, so the photo brought me back there. Wish you Taoist wings on your way to your mind’s destination.

7. Hi Sean, Thx so much for liking my blog and for following me! I’m looking forward to exploring yours as well!

8. Normandie says:

Thanks for stopping by and following my blog. I pray you find peace enough to let your fingers thrive and joy in your work and in your words.

9. Gene Molloy says:

Sean, your “like and follow” of my blog has lead me here. I’m glad.

10. ermigal says:

Hi Sean, thanks for noticing my blog with the like and for following it–I noticed in your bio that you performed in Doll’s House (at such a young age,too!)–fantastic play! You’ve done a ton of interesting things–will keep in touch with all your creative ventures!

• Sean Lynch says:

Yes I was told by a few that they thought I wouldn’t have been able to pull off how old and prissy Torvald was but apparently I pulled it off well. Thanks for keeping in touch.

11. Thanks for following and liking my site. BTW They say nail biting is a sign of high creativity…..Rory

12. leamuse says:

I’m glad you enjoyed today’s post. Thanks for following one of my blogs. Hopefully, you will continue to find posts that will interest you.
    Now back to checking out your blog! :)

13. catnipoflife says:

Sean, not sure how you found me but welcome to catnipoflife! I do hope you continue to enjoy the postings. Thought yours today was great, especially the photo:>) I have started following you, too!

14. onecoolsoul says:

Very nice photo indeed! Thanks for following my blog! I’m following yours as well. Be well and happy posting to you!

15. This is really good Sean…I appreciate when a writer takes few words and paints a fully realized image! Thanks for the follow, btw, I definitely returned the favor! :)

16. I appreciate the “follow”. I hope some bits may be useful. Am looking forward to more from you – following now.
    I agree thoroughly with “A Rhythm Runs THrough It” – above. Nicely done. :)

17. Thanks for discovering my blog or I would never have found you. You sound super interesting and I’ll keep checkin in!

18. Tom McCubbin says:

Hi Sean! Thanks for finding and liking my site! Your work is wonderful to read. Hope to come back and see more of it. Tom